Sister Walker in Taitung

Sister Walker in Taitung

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

I MOVED!!!!!!!!!! and my luggage broke again. sigh

OK. SO NOW I AM IN TAOYUAN!!!!!!!!!! and it is so exciting!!! also... i am sister training leader now. what?!
Hello! I am so excited because this past week was just amazing!! I heard that I would be leaving and while I was very sad to leave, I also had a feeling of peace like everything was going to be ok. I knew that Sister Komatsu would do so well and I am so excited that she is with Sister Lindsay!! and sister tate moved to zhunan! ps heard that one of sister anderson and I's investigators... is now an RC! wow!!!


(so basically that means that sister lindsay, sister tate, and me have all had the same areas.... we all know that they are coming to taoyuan next) haha

 I love the opportunity that I had to be in each of my areas, even if only for a short amount of time. I am really happy to be with Sister Cutler now in Taoyuan. This place really is awesome too! I am so very excited because we have a new ward here just like in Taidong. I am so excited to work with all the new leadership and help this ward continue to grow. yay!


Some miracles that we saw from this week was from transfer meeting. I did feel a little nervous and uncertain going into it. for like the 4 1/2 train ride. i was like sick. emotionally. the night before transfer meeting....Sister Tate said that she was excited to feel from the spirit a confirmation of the place that she was going was the place she was meant to go to. If that makes sense. I said wow! I would love to have that feeling too (: So I was able to pray and fast and as soon as I heard I was going to be with Sister Cutler, all of my worries washed away and I felt peace. I knew it was all going to be ok. I know that God loves us and answers our prayers. I am still learning about how to be a sister training leader, but I am excited and willing to learn! 

Another miracle we saw was with our investigator in Taidong, Xu DX is doing so great! He is preparing for his baptismal date and is willing to follow the word of wisdom. The best part was how our peike went off about it, about why it is good, and gave all these explanations and Xu DX is like, its not a problem. I don't really do any of those things anyway. He really is humbling himself before God and has a desire to be baptized. He said he knows this is the way to be closer to God. Before he never really ever thought about God or wanted to be close to Him. Through the gospel he has come to know that God is our Heavenly Father. It is amazing!


here he is!! he is so awesome!!!

ok. so there it is. and just know that I am doing great. I love all of my companions.... i counted..... i have 11. that is totally crazy. and i have learned so much from each one. 

I love the chance that I have to serve. I am so excited for everything. I just feel full. I know that I have changed so much already and that I still have so much to learn. But I LOVE MY MISSION. and it has been the best time of my life. Here is to 2 more transfers!!! 

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!! got to run (:

sister walker





Sister Jex and I


Taiwan Taipei Temple


Sister Lindsey, Sister Tate and Sister Walker


our bishop's wife..... (:(: 


sister Giles. and her baby.... i am technically the dad (:(: haha
this is my new companion sister cutler!!!!!!!!!!! (:(:(: she is from bountiful Utah and she is the best. we are so happy!!!! we were in the same district for 2 transfers when i was in jilong.... so that is the best!








No comments:

Post a Comment