Sister Walker in Taitung

Sister Walker in Taitung

Monday, June 16, 2014

Wow! As usual I have no time :)

Alright so this week was intense!
1. We got a whole new district of mandarins! So exciting.... and my cousin is one of them! The other zone got two new districts.... we got ten and they got 16 (so 8 and 8)
2. Sister Jex and I got a new companion! Sister Howell for 4 days we were a trio!!!(:
3. Sister Jex and I were called to be Sister Training Leaders for our zone (they are like zone leaders for the sisters!)
4. The older district just left for taiwan, australia and hong kong!
5. I have seen so many people from the old ward it is soooooo exciting! I love having so many friends here, it makes it seem more like home (:
6. Did I tell you guys, i had to give a talk and prayer in sacrament meeting ALL IN CHINESE!?
7. I get to give the prayer in next sunday's devotional! ah, scary!
8. Sheri Dew, Elder Cook, and so many other amazing people have come to speak with us!!!
9. We get BYU creamery ice cream every sunday evening (: yum!
10. My testimony has grown so much through teaching! We got 2 new investigators and we got to talk with some return misisonaries who speak chinese and help them (:
AND JUST SO YOU KNOW, THAT IS NOT IT! but thats all i have time for:

One thing I think yall should do is......
Please go onto youtube and go watch "missionary work and the atonement" it starts out with president eyring and then it goes into elder holland, it is so good (: and really if I think about my mission.... that is: 
TO INVITE OTHERS TO COME UNTO CHRIST BY HELPING THEM RECEIVE THE RESTORED GOSPEL THROUGH FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST AND HIS ATONEMENT, REPENTANCE, BAPTISM, RECEIVING THE GIFT OF THE HOLY GHOST, AND ENDURING TO THE END
(:
Chinese is hard. I love you all. I love the Savior Jesus Christ. <3 
#KEEPONKEEPINON
Love, 
Sister Walker




This is our whole zone, it is getting huge!

I found Brennen, I mean Elder Thompson!

McAlla and I...cousins!



These are all the sisters in our zone!

We were in a trio for 4 days!!!
Alright so this week was intense!
1. We got a whole new district of mandarins! So exciting.... and my cousin is one of them! The other zone go

No comments:

Post a Comment