Sister Walker in Taitung

Sister Walker in Taitung

Monday, June 23, 2014

This week has been absolutely fantastic!!

OK y'all, so this week has been absolutely fantastic. I am loving all the mandarin newbies and we are just having the time of our lives! Chinese is fantastic and I love it! I cannot wait to go to Taiwan and change people's lives!!!(:
So this week has been kind of weird because of the mission president seminar thing that is happening! But, on Saturday we had TRC, but instead of helping people from the community we were able to teach our fellow sister missionaries... I was able to teach with Sister Jex.... Sister Hughes and Sister Farr who were both from BYU and we were really able to help them at this time and then we swapped and they helped us with ideas to help us become more patient and humble (:
I shared Alma 48 Where it says....(and this is a bad paraphrase but you get the jest) if all men/women had been and were and are like Captain Moroni, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever and the devil would never had power over the hearts of the children of men. --Pretty intense huh? Anyway, the verses before that share exactly how we can do that too! There are a couple things.. but the ones that stuck out to me were....1. work hard 2. have faith in Jesus Christ BAM> it is that easy <3
Also, I got to say the prayer on Sunday for the devotional!!! And meet with Sister Janice Kapp Perry.
Also, I got to host last week and this week... which basically means that I get to help the new missionaries coming in get their books and tag and take their stuff to their room and it is so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3 ah!
Also, we have like 7 investigators now... a couple gold tags, our two teachers, and three other missionaries! woot, so fun and it will seriously help so much when i am out in the field!
Love you all <3 
KEEP ON KEEP ON (:
Sister Walker
I will send pictures next week, this computer is dumb and won't let me send them. :(

Friends from my YSA Ward at BYU...so fun to see them!


These are my friends from my BYU ward...YSA 17th

No comments:

Post a Comment