Sister Walker in Taitung

Sister Walker in Taitung

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

TOMORROWWW I WILL BE IN TAIWAN>

HEYYYYYYYYY, so, ok, i love you all <3 things are getting real. lets get down to business. (: and here are some pics!!!

1. this is my district, we are dorks (: and i love it
​2. thats me (: in case you forgot what i looked like (:


3. i found elder jones! yayyy!!!!(:(: BOISE BOISE BOISE (:


my zone!!! heck to the yes. mandarins for life. (:



Correction: and just so you know my "investigator" is my teacher, so no actual baptism (: but close enough! 


love you all.
Spirituality for this week!!!!! I chose a new chinese name and it is: 樂輝 so that is my first name (: it is pronounced.....​Lè Huī and basically it is like happiness being spread to the world. As i go to Taiwan, I have the faith that God will bless me to learn the language and help the people. This is His work. I just pray I won't get in the way. Read 3 Nephi 12:14-16 and Matt 5:14-16 (: one of my favorites!!!
JAI YOU!!! (:(: 
loves, 
sister walker (:(::(:(::(:(:(:


1 comment:

  1. So proud of you Lindsey! You are amazing and will be such a blessing to the people you serve. Love you sooooo much! Aunt Jen

    ReplyDelete